The first reaction to the inclusion of our name in a delinquency list is usually of strangeness. There will be times when we do not understand where the debt comes from and others that we think we already paid. is debt consolidation worth it? In any case, the most important thing will be to try by all means to leave ASNEF. But it is usually a long process, which can last up to a month, during which it will be difficult for us to obtain financing. However, if we need money urgently, being enrolled in one of these delinquent lists will not put an end to our aspirations. And now we can receive up to 750 euros with the mini credits with ASNEF in a matter of minutes.
Mini-loans with ASNEF for emergencies
If we need urgent funding but we are enrolled in any of the lists of defaults of our country, we have the option to get fast credits of the low amount. The mini-loans allow us to enjoy liquidity immediately. Here we show several of the best microcredits with ASNEF of the market:
|Lender||Max.||Cost € 100 every 30 days||Weather||I’m interested|
|Kredito24||€ 750||€ 35||Between 7 days and 1 month||Apply for|
|Money||€ 300||€ 0 (for new customers)||Between 5 days and 1 month||Apply for|
|PepeDinero||€ 250||€ 33||Between 7 days and 1 month||Apply for|
Indeed, with these fleeting loans, we can obtain the financing we need in less than half an hour, but we must bear in mind that in 30 days they must have been reimbursed. The repayment terms of these mini-credits do not usually rise in the month, so we must organize ourselves well if we do not want to meet the interest due to delay.
For more important amounts, personal loans
If we really need more money to face our urgency, the options available to us are reduced, but fortunately not to zero. With the quick credit of Currency Now we can receive up to 5,000 euros making the arrangements from home with a 100% online procedure.
There are companies that differentiate the maximum amounts that their clients can request, depending on whether they are new or recurring. But Monedo is not among them, so we can ask for the largest amount without problems ( 5,000 euros ). The repayment terms ( between six months and three years ) will not vary depending on the amount we want.
In any case, whatever entity we go to while at ASNEF, we must be clear about a couple of factors that even this type of companies will not grant us credit for:
- The debt that we have pending cannot exceed the minimum established by the entity. Generally, it ranges between 200 and 1,000 euros.
- The current default reason cannot come from a financial institution.
Precautions we must take when requesting credits with ASNEF
At the time of requesting mini-loans with ASNEF, it may be the case that certain companies want to take advantage of our situation of need. That is why they can try to make us sign contracts with bad conditions for us. So that does not happen, we explain several aspects that we must take into account before contracting credits with ASNEF:
- For starters, we should never send money in advance. It is one of the simplest methods to find fraudulent lenders. If a company asks us to send them a quantity for any type of concept before we transfer the money, we will know that we should not proceed with the process.
- Nor will it be possible for the lender to take us out of ASNEF. You can only remove our name from the delinquency list that company that has registered us, after having settled our debt with it.
- Finally, we recommend reading the conditions of the mini credits with ASNEF in a careful and careful way. And is that although they are simply a priori loans, there are endless commissions and details that can include us in the contracts. Therefore, we must devote a long time to study the contract well, make sure that we understand it completely and are satisfied with its conditions.
Although these loans with ASNEF can help us in what situations, take the decision to request them. Generally, they are financial products with high interest and that, in addition, are increased in case of default, so we will have to organize ourselves well to make sure that we can return all the money.